Office & computer ergonomics seminar
- Defining Ergonomics– analyzing the relationship between workplace environments and the physical capabilities of the worker.
- Workforce Demographics the impact of age, stature, gender, working history, job demands, and the mature worker in the workforce.
- Interrelation of Working Tools – developing healthy working habitscoordinates the worker’s physical and mental abilities, the work environment and technology components.
- Good Workplace Ergonomics – providing comfortable workstations and seating creates healthy postures that minimize fatigue and maximize efficiency.
- Poor Workplace Ergonomics – sustained poor postures and physical stressors lead to fatigue, discomfort, painand lowered productivity.
- Solving Workplace Discomfort Issues – 4 Crucial Points for Workplace Set-up illustrate how to modify and adjust workstations, seating and technology components
- Ergonomic Principles Review – healthy biomechanics, your intelligence, and safer working environments can work in harmony to bring sustained productivity results.